27 December 2007

Thursday is for Quilting ;)

Tomorrow is going to be a great day quilt wise :D.


  1. The attic windows charity quilt has a home with Ruth in Georgia - I just have some diagonal quilting to do as the 90% of it is already done and it'll be time to put the label on and close up the top where I did the quilt birthing. I'll be sending this quilt along with some fabric and boo-boo blocks. It is my goal to have this quilt finished tomorrow. God willing

  2. Reg's Quilt has finally resolved itself in my mind .. i'm going to do a variation of double irish chain. Since my quilt pro is so outdated, it won't accept new fabric images from me .. so, this is a close representation of the fabric that I'm going to use. The background isn't country but is off-white in colour and has flowers and 'foilage' that pulls most of the colours that are represented together; the greens, reds and blue are pretty close in tone and hue. This quilt is all strip piecing then cutting, so this shouldn't take me all that long to do. it was fun getting all these colours to work together .. The colours I ended up with are not the colours that I started with for the most part. Reg's quilt should go very quickly for me. Cut strips, piece, cut and resew ;) .. voila .. gotta love quick quilts. And he will prolly only use it for the winter to keep his feet and legs warm, so this one needs to get soon!


  3. Kyle's quilt is finally back in blocks - I finished that this afternoon. I'll press the blocks then square them up. Then sew them all back together :S .. I hate it when I'm a twit! Hopefully that will teach me .. prolly not tho. I'm going to finish up Kyle's top after I get reg's fabric cut out. I still need to get some backing for this quilt so there isn't that much of a hurry to get this all together until I have the backing fabric.


I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow me thinks .. wonder how much I will get done .. it will be GREAT to cross off items on this very old list .. But Lordy is it GREAT to be back sewing again!!! WOOO HOOOO **kittyhappydance

1 comment:

  1. Very productive lady and the quilts look great.
    I have been buying stash for EQ, am up to EQ6 and must make myself use it more. I love having the materials to choose from.
    Keep up the good work.
    Jane aka Glenice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit. Please feel free to post a comment .. I love to get them ;)